- Minimum Deposit to Open Account: $1,000
- Required Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield: Based on the account balance, the APY for the applicable rate tier will be paid on the entire balance.
- Monthly Service Charge For Falling Below Daily Minimum Deposit: $10
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. There is no limitation on how much the rate may change.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day on which we receive credit for the funds on noncash items (for example, checks).
- Interest is compounded daily and credited on the last day of your statement cycle. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You may make only six (6) preauthorized transfers or withdrawals (including automatic NSF transfers, wire transfers, LSB-Online Internet banking transfers and ACH) from your insured money market account each statement cycle.
Additional Features and Benefits
- No monthly maintenance fee when you maintain the minimum balance requirement
- Highly competitive money market rates
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly
- As many deposits or in-person withdrawals in any amount as you may need
- ATM service available
- eStatements available
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Payment Services
- Surcharge-free ATM locator
Take Lisle Savings Bank with you wherever you go.
Check your account balance and history.
Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
Contact us or locate an ATM quickly.
RESERVATION TO REQUIRE NOTICE TO WITHDRAW. Under Federal Regulations which authorize this account, Lisle Savings Bank is required to reserve the right to require at least seven (7) days notice prior to withdrawal or transfer of any funds from this account. If Lisle Savings Bank determines this exercise is right, it will do so on a seven (7) day basis, and the Accountholder’s request for withdrawal or transfer of funds will constitute commencement of the notification period.
Fees will reduce earnings on the account. Please call (630) 852-3710 for current rate information. Accounts are not transferable except on the books of the depository institution.