- Minimum Deposit to Open Account: $400
- Required Balance to Obtain Annual Percentage Yield: Paid On All Balances
- Monthly Service Charge For Falling Below Daily Minimum Deposit: $7
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily. There is no limitation on how much the rate may change.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day on which we receive credit for the funds on noncash items (for example, checks).
- Interest is compounded daily and credited on the last day of your statement cycle. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Additional Features and Benefits
- No monthly maintenance fee when the minimum balance is maintained
- Interest bearing account
- Write as many checks as you like
- No per-check charges
- No deposit or balance inquiry fees
- Free Debit MasterCard – automatically enrolled in our Scorecard Rewards Program
- eStatements available
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Payment Services
- Surcharge-free ATM locator
Take Lisle Savings Bank with you wherever you go.
Check your account balance and history.
Transfer funds between eligible accounts.
Contact us or locate an ATM quickly.