|Term||Minimum Deposit To Open Account||Required Balance To Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||0.30%||0.30%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||0.50%||0.50%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||0.75%||0.75%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||1.00%||1.00%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||1.25%||1.25%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||1.49%||1.50%|
|$2,000||Paid On All Balances||1.74%||1.75%|
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) accurate as of September 1, 2017
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees will reduce earnings on the account.
Accounts are not transferable except on the books of the depository institution.
The above Certificate of Deposit can be used for Individual Retirement Accounts.
Individual Retirement Accounts opened for 6, 9, 12, 18 & 24 month terms can be opened with a minimum deposit of $250.
|12 months or less||91 days of interest*|
|18 – 42 months||180 days of interest*|
Certificates of Deposit Account Details
- The interest rate on your account will be paid until the maturity date of your certificate.
- Interest on Certificates of Deposit is compounded daily and will be credited to your account monthly. Jumbo Certificates do not compound and interest is paid at maturity. Accrued interest on Jumbo Certificates may be electronically transferred monthly to another account upon request.
- Interest begins to accrue on the day of your deposit.
- Unless you receive a Non-Renewal Notice, your account will automatically renew at maturity. You will have ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw your funds without being charged a penalty.
- After the account is opened, you may not make deposits into or withdrawals from this account until the maturity date.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Except for Jumbo Certificates, annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity at the stated rate. Withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings on the account.
- If any of the deposit is withdrawn before the maturity date, a penalty as shown above will be imposed.
- No Penalty will be imposed on 12, 18, and 24 month IRA certificates for withdrawals prior to maturity if the owner has obtained age 59 1/2. Additions are permitted to 12, 18, and 24 month IRA certificates.