|Term||Minimum Deposit To Open Account||Required Balance To Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|180 Days||$90,000||Paid On All Balances||0.85%||0.85%|
|365 Days||$90,000||Paid On All Balances||1.35%||1.35%|
|12 months or less||91 days of interest*|
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) accurate as of December 1, 2018
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees will reduce earnings on the account.
Accounts are not transferable except on the books of the depository institution.
Jumbo Certificate Details
- The interest rate on your account will be paid until the maturity date of your certificate.
- Interest is not compounded.
- You must deposit $90,000.00 to open this account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the day of your deposit.
- Unless you receive a Non-Renewal Notice, your account will automatically renew at maturity. You will have ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw your funds without being charged a penalty.
- After the account is opened, you may not make deposits into or withdrawals from this account until the maturity date.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- If any of the deposit is withdrawn before the maturity date, a penalty as shown above will be imposed.