|Term||Minimum Deposit To Open Account||Required Balance To Obtain Annual Percentage Yield||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|180 Days||$90,000||Paid On All Balances||0.35%||0.35%|
|365 Days||$90,000||Paid On All Balances||0.85%||0.85%|
|12 months or less||91 days of interest*|
Annual Percentage Yields (APY) accurate as of *Today’s Date*.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Fees will reduce earnings on the account.
Accounts are not transferable except on the books of the depository institution.
Jumbo Certificate Details
- The interest rate on your account will be paid until the maturity date of your certificate.
- Interest is not compounded.
- You must deposit $90,000.00 to open this account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the day of your deposit.
- Unless you receive a Non-Renewal Notice, your account will automatically renew at maturity. You will have ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw your funds without being charged a penalty.
- After the account is opened, you may not make deposits into or withdrawals from this account until the maturity date.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- If any of the deposit is withdrawn before the maturity date, a penalty as shown above will be imposed.