As a Lisle Savings Bank customer, you can always use the ATM at either of our locations without incurring any transaction fees.
Another way we demonstrate our commitment to creating Relationships for Generations is our partnership with an ATM network that provides you access to your money – surcharge free. STARsf, a network of banks, have agreed not to surcharge each other’s customers for withdrawals.
Using the ATM Safely
Lisle Savings Bank is concerned with the safety and security of your transactions with us. We encourage you to practice these safety tips when using your ATM/debit card.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not write the PIN on your ATM/debit card or leave it in your wallet. If your card is lost or stolen, it cannot be used unless your PIN is provided.
- Keep your PIN a secret. It is for your protection. Someone you trust today may not be trustworthy tomorrow. Never give your PIN to anyone, even if they are helping you with the transaction. If you suspect unauthorized use of your card, notify us immediately.
- Stand between the ATM and the people waiting to use the machine, and shield the keyboard so others can’t see you enter your PIN.
- Always take your ATM receipt with you. Receipts contain valuable account information that should be safeguarded.
- Refrain from displaying your cash by putting your money away before leaving the ATM. Wait to count your money until you are safely in your car.
- When using the ATM after sunset, consider going with another person to an ATM in a well- lighted area. If someone in the area looks suspicious, cancel your transaction, retrieve your ATM/debit card and immediately leave the area. Choose another ATM in a safer area.
- Have your ATM/debit card ready to insert into the machine before arriving at the ATM so you don’t have to reach into your purse or wallet while standing in front of the ATM.
- Don’t fall for “con” games. If anyone asks you to withdraw money for any reason, leave the area at once and notify us and local law enforcement officials immediately of any criminal activity.
- Never give information about your ATM account to strangers or anyone over the telephone.
- When you use your card to make purchases, be sure to shield the PIN you enter from the view of others.
- Be certain the transaction is complete and review the receipt before leaving the premises. Shred the receipt before discarding it, since it contains valuable account information.
Your Lisle Savings Bank ATM/debit card provides you quick, convenient access to your money. It is a powerful, secure tool, but you just need to use it safely.